Italiano  Inglese

Official Portal of Tourism of the Province of Rovigo

Decorate the Teatro Sociale of Rovigo
You are in: Home / Places / Lendinara / Villas
Go Back

Lendinara


Baccari House

Show map »

Dated XVIII century

Address and locality:
Via Santuario n° 29
45026 Lendinara



Sabini House

Show map »

Dated XVIII century, on the façade it presents decorative wrought iron bars at the windows of the ground floor.

Address and locality:
Piazza Risorgimento, 21
45026 Lendinara



Worker Houses

Show map »

Small worker houses of the  Lendinara Workers Society, of the beginning of the XX century.

Address and locality:
Via del Santuario (on the right looking towards  the sanctuary)
45026 Lendinara



The Granazzo - Ballarin Theatre

Show map »

Lendinara Il Granarazzo Teatro Ballarin

Since the XIV century it was a building designated as a storage place for fodder and provisions.
It was bought in 1812 by G. Ballarin and was transformed in a theatre. It became a cinema during the Twentieth-century and in more recently, it was renovated and opened for theatre use (September 2007)

Address and locality:
Via G. B. Conti n° 4
45026 Lendinara



The Grande Caffe

Show map »

IL Caffe grande

Built at the beginning of the XIX century and situated under the porticoes of the Town Hall building, it presents stuccos and wide rooms.

Address and locality:
Piazza Risorgimento, n° 1
45026 Lendinara



War Memorial of the First World War

Show map »

Monumento ai Caduti della prima guerra mondiale

Built in 1927 on the site of the previous S. Rocco church.
Nearby is "L’alboron of S. Rocco"

Address and locality:
Via IV Novembre
45026 Lendinara



Town Hall

Show map »

Palazzo Comunale

It presents a loggia on fifteenth-century columns. Inside a monastic wooden grating by Lorenzo and Cristoforo Canozi and topographic map of Lendinara dated 1690.

Address and locality:
Piazza Risorgimento, n° 1
45026 Lendinara



Palazzo Conti - Boldrin

Show map »

On the façade there is a three-mullioned window. Today it is home to the civic library.
Building period – XVI century.

Address and locality:
Via G. B. Conti, n° 30
45026 Lendinara



Palazzo Dolfin Marchiori

Show map »

Palazzo Dolfin Marchiori

It was built in the XV century and completely restructured in the XVI century.
Harmonic façade with three rows of windows; on the first floor a large three-mullioned window and a balcony. Inside there are rooms with pictorial nineteenth-century decorations (scenes of the divine comedy) of Vincenzo Gazzotto.
Garden with small lake, statues and rich plants. Neo-Gothic stables. 

Address and locality:
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi n° 26
45026 Lendinara



Palazzo Malmignati

Show map »

Palazzo Malmignati

Inside there are two central halls onto which face other rooms.
Built between the XVII and the XVIII century, the palace was renovated during recent years.

Address and locality:
Riviera San Biagio, n° 53
45026 Lendinara



Palazzo Perolari

Show map »

Palazzo Perolari

Building period  - XVI century (renovation in the XVIII century)

Address and locality:
Via Perolari n° 54
45026 Lendinara



Lendinara Bridges

Ponti di Lendinara

The Capuchin bridge between Via Perolari and Riviera del Popolo, that of the Station between Via Fava and Catozzo, and the bridge between Piazza Risorgiemnto and Riviera S, Biagio,  have been built or rebuilt in the XIX century.



Clock Tower - Bell Cella and Tall Battlements

Show map »

Torre dell'orologio - cella campanaria ed alti merli

Already was present in the estense-venetian lay-out of the town,  it connects the "piazza" and the "piazzetta"

Address and locality:
Via Cesare Battisti n° 1
45026 Lendinara



Maistra Tower

Show map »

Torre maistra

Of five floors with an height of 26 mt. On the northern wall it a marble figure called the ‘Puazza’ can be seen. The castle, of which only one tower remains, was built by the Estensi at the end of the XIV century.

Address and locality:
Via Adua. n° 1
45026 Lendinara



Villa Cappellini now Ferraccioli

Simple structure of seventeenth-century style, a balcony on the noble floor and upstairs the storage quarters.

Address and locality:
Via Porta di Sopra (Ramodipalo/Lendinara)
45026 Lendinara



Villa Zerbinati

Show map »

It is composed of a central part  surmounted by a tympanum and by two simple wings.
Built perhaps in the XVI century, it was completely restructured in the XX century. During the 1900s the internal halls were divided into other smaller rooms.
Long ago the left wing was occupied by a chemist’s that lent to the complex and the quarter its name: ‘Spiziaria’.

Address and locality:
Via Centro, n° 8 - Ramodipalo
45026 Lendinara