Italiano  Inglese

Official Portal of Tourism of the Province of Rovigo

Golf Courses in Albarella
You are in: Home / Places / Porto Tolle / Villas
Go Back

Porto Tolle


Palazzo Alba - Ca' Farsetti

Ca Farsetti

The nobleman Farsetti, on becoming the owner of the place, at the end of the XVII Century, built the palazzo, still called "Alba" today, in order to stay there for short periods, probably for hunting trips. The "Alba" palazzo can be seen by crossing the new bridge over the Po della Donzella river.

Address and locality:
Ca' Tiepolo
45018 Porto Tolle






Palazzo Avanzo

Palazzo Avanzo

It is a stately home and cottage, of the first part of the XX century.
It was set on fire by the Germans during the second World War.
It was renovated in 1945 and at the end of the 1990s.

Address and locality:
Scardovari - Porto Tolle



Town Hall Building

It was an Austrian barracks of the Nineteenth Century, readapted in the first half of the XX century, and renovated during the 1990s.

Address and locality:
Ca' Tiepolo
45018 Porto Tolle



Palazzo Protti (Ca' Tiepolo)

Palazzo Protti

Stately country house with lateral barchessa, granary, storage room and oratory.
Period of construction - XVIII century (1720 - 1730)
It was built by the Tiepolos at the beginning of the 1700s. Today it has been completely restructured and is still the site of an agricultural business. In the house there are now offices and shops.

Address and locality:
Ca' Tiepolo
45018 Porto Tolle



Palazzo Zuliani

Palazzo Zuliani

The palazzo, dated 1760-70, is part of a great rural courtyard whose owner was N.H. Zulian with properties also on the other bank of the Po river, on the island of Polesine Camerini. It still preserves its agricultural use.

Address and locality:
Ca' Zuliani
45018 Porto Tolle