Italiano  Inglese

Official Portal of Tourism of the Province of Rovigo

Aerial view of Island of Albarella
You are in: Home / Places / Frassinelle Polesine / Villas
Go Back

Frassinelle Polesine


Ca' Pesaro now Mioni

It is united with the Our Lady of the Assumption oratory and with a sixteenth-century arch with Dolfin coat of arms. It is separated from the road by an enclosing wall. It includes the master’s house, an oratory and an outbuilding with nine arches. It is not easy to date, perhaps during the XVIII century there were renovations of an existing building.
Before it belonged to the Dolfin family, then became the Pesaro’s until the early 1800s when it passed to the Gradenigo family. In the 1900s is was property of the Counts Nani Mocenigo and finally of the Mioni.

Address and locality:
Via Cesare Battisti
45030 Frassinelle Polesine



Casa del Popolo

The building facing the Town Hall was built in the years 1925 to 1930 with the money and work of the locals. It was the Fascist National party headquarters, used also as a theatre, cinema and dance hall.

Address and locality:
Piazza del Popolo
45030 Frassinelle Polesine



Town Hall Building

Frassinelle Sede Municipale

Built in the XIX century, it was renovated several times during the years after the Second World War in order to obtain new spaces for public activities.

Address and locality:
Piazza del Popolo
45030 Frassinelle Polesine