Italiano  Inglese

Official Portal of Tourism of the Province of Rovigo

Sunset on the Po Delta
You are in: Home / Places / Lendinara / Places of worship
Go Back

Lendinara


Church of S. Andrea Apostolo

Of several eras but mainly from the XIX Century.

Via Ex Provinciale Rasa, n°4
Rasa 45026 Lendinara



Church of S. Anna

Chiesa di S. Anna

Built in the XV Century (façade renovated 1933-1934), the first state school of Lendinara was opened here.

Piazzetta Sant’Anna
45026 Lendinara

 



Church of S. Barnaba Apostolo

Built at the end of the XVIII Century on the site of a previous church. In the interior are alters with polychrome marble, maybe Baroque, from the previous church.

Via Barbuglio, n° 2
Saguedo 45026 Lendinara



Church of S. Biagio

Chiesa di San Biagio

Inside one may find the “Visitazione” attributed to Sebastiano Filippi or more probably to Dosso Dossi. It was built during the 1500s on the site of a previous church dating back to the XIII Century. It was rebuilt at the beginning of the XIX Century.

Riviera S. Biagio, n° 19
45026 Lendinara




 



Church of S. Giacomo Apostolo

The Church was rebuilt at the beginning of the XX Century in the place of another Church dating back to the 1500s. Of the ancient church only the seventeenth century alters remain.

Via Centro, n° 22
Ramodipalo 45026 Lendinara



Church of S. Nicola Vescovo

Built in the middle of the XVI century, rebuilt in the XX Century.

Via Barbuglio, n° 18
Barbuglio 45026 Lendinara



Church of S. Rocco

Erected at the beginning of the XVI Century; since 1927 Memorial Temple to the Fallen

Via IV Novembre
45026 Lendinara



Church of S. Sofia

Chiesa di Santa Sofia

In the interior, works of the painters Mancini, Zanchi and Fetti.
Built in the XI Century and rebuilt in the XVIII Century. The façade was restructured between the end of the XIX and the beginning of the XX Century.

Piazzale Duomo, n° 4
45026 Lendinara




 



Church of Sant'Agata

Built in the XV Century and rebuilt in the XIX Century, today it is officiated by Capuchin monks, present since the end of the 1800s in the adjoining convent.

Via San Francesco, n° 17
45026 Lendinara



Chapel of San Giuseppe

Chiesetta di San Giuseppe

Charming little Church opposite the south side of the imposing bell tower of the Parish of the Duomo. Some refer to it as the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, as since its construction, it has been the seat of the Pious Union of the Rosary. It was restored and embellished by the Baccari brothers at the beginning of the XIX Century.

Via S. Giuseppe, n° 7
45026 Lendinara




 



Oratory of the Madonna della Salute

In its interior are a wooden alter with seventeenth century base with statue of the Madonna with Child.

Via Porta di Sopra vicino a villa Cappellini - Ramodipalo
45026 Lendinara



Santuario della Madonna del Pilastrello

Santuario della Madonna del Pilastrello

It was built between 1577-1578 in honour of an olive wood statue of the Madonna with Child (The Black Madonna). It is held that during excavation work, a nearby source became tinged with red and delivered therapeutic properties. This attracted the infirm and sick to the site, some of which from far. The source was channelled and guarded in the Cappella del Bagno (the bathing chapel); the statue was stolen in 1981 and replaced with a copy. In the interior, the works of Paolo Veronese, F.Montemezzano, A. Trevisani, G. Chiacigh and other painters.  

Via Santuario, n° 35
45026 Lendinara